1. I took the boys up to the U for Game Day and we had a blast!
2. Yikes! Make sure you get the real thing.
3. Our boys are already excited about Halloween. Every year we let them pick out our costumes. I wonder what we will be this year, Maria usually gets the funny ones. Remember the walrus from last year? HA!
4. Caleb turns 7 next week. How did that happen? It seems like this was just yesterday!
2. I went to California for a girls weekend and had so much fun. It was my friend’s birthday so we had a dinner party and it was EPIC! I shared some stories on Instagram and got some questions about the wooden names for the place settings. My friend ordered them from here. The food was also amazing! I will try to get some of the recipes to share on the blog. I was on cookie duty and baked a few cookies from our upcoming cookbook and they were a hit. Can’t wait until you can all try them!
3. I am looking forward to sweater weather.
4. Such a fun and delicious idea!
from Two Peas & Their Pod https://ift.tt/2xoQ9ev