I’ve been crazy busy, as Americans say, for the last few months but that’s eased right off and it’s time to re-examine where to go with Nomr. Some observations:
- I’ve not been posting much of my own cooking lately. This will change!
- Gluten-free seems to be a big thing on twitter. More or less of this?
- The other two founders have gone off and got themselves intense jobs so it’s all me right now. Anyone care to guest blog?
- Our Facebook followers are getting active despite Facebook’s stupidly poor reach (I do promote occasionally). Do you like the articles/recipe links being posted?
- I’ve noticed a MASSIVE difference between British and American cooking. Do you mind a British recipe focus for now? Curse your turkey, cranberries, squash, kosher salt and scant teaspoons.
- I have a database of 60,000 assorted recipes and an API. This could be a lot more. Would anyone like to use this, or is Google sufficient? I can add recipe rating and comments easily.
- I’ve come to the conclusion, after my goulash foray last year, that I actually like long-form, curated articles more than recipes. They’re much more informative. Is that what you like? I certainly prefer writing them.
- Should this be a survey? 🙂
Feel free to leave a comment here or on the Facebook page. Thanks!